Process and Power Engineering
Business Advantage has delivered many projects for clients who target the global process engineering sectors (food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals etc.) and the power industries (oil, gas, electricity, nuclear, coal etc.).
Some examples of our work in the process and power engineering sectors are listed below:
- Sector Analysis, USA - Business Advantage conducted a survey across the process and power industries in the USA (Oil & Gas, Tobacco Products, Chemical Manufacturing, Plastics & Rubber Products, Utilities, Paper Manufacturing, Petroleum & Coal and Waste Treatment & Disposal)
- Telemarketing Lead Generation, EMEA - a world leading software solutions provider in the process and power sector, wanted to boost attendance for the International Symposium for Engineering IT (ISEIT) Conference in Frankfurt, Germany. Calling from a list of companies provided by the client, Business Advantage's specialist native language telemarketers contacted various senior managers and directors in CAD and plant design engineering and construction companies throughout Europe
- Target Name Research - Europe, Scandinavia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and the Americas - a leading provider of integrated solutions and services to the plant, power and marine markets, wanted to maximise sales to one of their top global accounts. Business Advantage's international telemarketing team gathered site addresses and over 100 senior contact details across 56 sites in 31 countries, thus enabling our client to spread its sales reach to the whole global account
- Database Building, Northern Europe - looking to expand its sales into additional geographical markets, our client wanted to find users of their biggest competitors' process design CAD products in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Holland and the UK. Business Advantage's research team carried out extensive desk research to find companies that were either known to use the software, or were in the process engineering sector where this was a possibility. Once these companies were identified our researchers called and collected contact details, number of seats of CAD, industry sector etc.
- Database Enhancing, UK - our client wanted to target the UK Process Plant Construction and Utilities sectors, in particular, users of competitors' CAD or products compatible with their own process design solutions. Our client purchased data from Business Advantage's own UK CAD/CAM User Site Database to supplement their own marketing database. After some targeted marketing campaigns with this data, our client's visibility in the Process and Power sector was greatly increased and enough leads were generated to help significantly increase sales for the first half of the financial year and give a platform for future growth
- Competitor Analysis and Customer Satisfaction, Global Survey - our client was interested in understanding what dimensions of competitors' piping products were seen as particularly strong or weak. The scope of this project was to determine how competitive product users viewed their software, which features were most important and to understand what were the key strengths and weaknesses for which competitors.
Whether you want to assess the market prior to an investment of resources, or understand the decision making process or, critically, what is important to customers and what they really think about you and your competitors, or develop better business opportunities, you need to work with a specialist organisation such as Business Advantage who understands the global process engineering market well.
For further information, contact us on +44 (0) 1689 873636, or