Geospatial - Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
The global GIS market has been one of Business Advantage's specialist areas since our formation in 1992.
Our recent article Software for the Next Generation considers students as the customers of the future and takes a look at the education market across 12 countries, to get a feel of trends, products and key players.
Some examples of the types of projects we have carried out for GIS sofware vendors include the following:
- Data Enhancement - a two phase project:
- Phase I - our client supplied their existing customer database to which Business Advantage added telephone numbers, email addresses and additional contacts sourced via secondary research
- Phase II - we populated their database with the following information: Detailed description of activity/sub-industry beyond the four digit SIC code in utilities, government and telcos; Size of organisation; Number of CAD seats
- Lead Generation - Business Advantages interviewed utility companies, identifying their business pains and their interest in our client's spatially based business solutions
- Company Profiling - Business Advantage interviewed a mixture of Telecommunications and Utilities companies to gain in depth knowledge
- Data Purchasing - monthly delivery of data from Business Advantage's UK CAD/CAM User Site Database.
For further information, contact us on +44 (0) 1689 873636, or