Architecture, Engineering & Contruction (AEC)
Business Advantage help many vendors and their channel partners in the AEC sector to understand their markets and drive business growth.
Our recent article CAD Vendors' Green Initiatives and Opportunities in the AEC Market looks at CAD software vendors' recent initiatives and opportunities in the AEC Energy Analysis software market.
Some examples of the types of projects we have carried out for AEC vendors include the following:
- Market Entry Study - our client wanted to analyse their competitor's routes to market and sales cycle in the AEC sector (including plant design and HVAC, MEP), plus the compilation of a potential partner list. This involved interviewing VARs and Vendors in USA, UK, Germany and France.
- Market Sizing - our client wanted to know the size of the AEC Structural and Building Information Modeling (BIM) Market in the USA.
- Market Opportunity Study - Business Advantage carried out a market and competitor analysis study to develop a greater understanding of the global high end, high value Civil/AEC software market. This project was delivered in two phases, Phase 1: Overview of global market and production of 10 mini profiles. Phase 2: Competitor profiles of two leading competitors.
- Data Cleaning & Enhancement - using our client's own database we were asked to enhance their data for lead generation purposes. Our telemarketing team interviewed 290 companies in the AEC sector filling-in any missing contact details.
- Lead Generation - using our client's customer and prospect database, we were asked to dedupe it against our UK CAD/CAM User Site Database, and provide 1,000 extra sites for a lead generation exercise.
- Market Analysis - our client wished to gain an understanding of the market needs of the core AEC market currently using their own vertical solutions, the market needs of the core market who were not using their vertical solutions, and the segments offering the best opportunities in the non-core market.
AEC case studies
For further information, contact us on +44 (0) 1689 873636, or