Knowing about trends is vital for future planning in the Manufacturing sector.
Based on the Annual Global CAD Trends 2017 survey, this report is a detailed analysis of 15 CAD Trends within the Manufacturing segment.
Learn which trends are strongest and where, what growth is expected, and where awareness of trends leads to actual usage.
There are also many deeper insights available in this report specific to the Manufacturing sector. This report is...
- Based on 314 global participants who are designers, engineers and managers in the Manufacturing sector
- The survey reports...
- ...perceived importance
- ...actual usage of these trends
- ...potential future usage of these trends over time
- Analysis on these 15 trends by geographic regions and size of company
- Year-on-year changes in awareness, perceived importance and current usage of these 15 Trends specific to the Manufacturing sector
Who Should Read this Report?
- Product, Development and Marketing Managers of Manufacturing Industry Software Vendors
- Hardware Vendors
- Executives and Decision Makers within Design, Engineering and IT including CAD Managers
- Research Professionals and Analysts
Why Should You Read this Report?
To understand what professional engineers, designers and managers around the world perceive to be important, their actual and future usage plans for 15 Manufacturing topics and trends.
CAD Trends in theManufacturing Sector
Order the Report
How Can You Order the Report?
Purchase Order (PO) to Business Advantage
Call (UK) +44 1689 873636 or (USA) +1 650 558 8870
Want to discuss the Report?
If you would like to discuss the report in more detail please call:
UK/EMEA: +44 1689 873636
USA/APAC: + 1 650 558 8870